Posted on : 20-November-2018
Location : Gurugram, India
Experience : Min. 5 -8 Yrs
- To manage a professional data center Environment, including Local Area Networks, firewalls, e mails, softwares, and hardware including existing and new nodes.
- Maintaining inventory of software and licenses to ensure compliance to Microsoft/ OEMs in terms of licensing.
- Purchase of new hardware / software and maintenance of the same.
- Coordination with service providers and vendors to ensure high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for your users.
- Handling verification and periodical audits of software as per the compliance of licensing.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Network Engineer by Certified by Microsoft with minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience of managing a network of about 100 nodes.
- Must be capable of managing firewalls, Active Directory, WSUS and Anti-Virus servers (Windows / SQL) etc. and should be able to maintain and manage hardware related issues.
- Experience of managing Microsoft Licensing Audits.
- Should be able to troubleshoot day to day issues regarding Outlook, connectivity, Windows update etc.
- Should have hands on experience to configure VPN and also troubleshoot VPN and P2P connection.